Azure, Microsoft's cloud computing platform, offers a wide array of services that Independent Softwa...
Managing the challenges of the business against bounded in-house resources.
Extend your capabilities with our offering
Key features of our Digital Engineering Squad as a Service
At your Service, on-demand
Rapidly bring in additional skills and capacity to meet demand, without having to recruit or train up new staff. Get the right people, for the right job, at the right time.
Structured costing without any nasty surprises
Bring cost certainty on board whilst benefiting from our flexible delivery models.
Faster Go To Market
It takes a long time before a new developer is fully integrated into your company. Access innovative market-leading skills and expertise with our squad who can lift the load during particularly busy Sprints.
Leverage new skills
Create a dev-centric workspace with a healthy competitive nature. When you bring in new skills you give your existing team an opportunity to try new things.
Enhance project delivery
High-performing teams drive operational excellence for your organization and success for your customers.
Access new technologies and acquire new ways of thinking
A diverse team provides a wealth of solutions to a set of challenges. Achieve stability in your delivery with years of market leadership and innovation that makes a real difference to your customers.
Digital Engineering with Generative AI - webinar
Discover expert techniques, best practices, and step-by-step guidance to make the most out of your applications.
Accelerate your digital development lifecycle
Technical expertise from a Full Stack Team
We make use of Generative AI within our own product development and our customer Product Engineering Services to reduce the product development lifecycle and increase the go-to-market time. For production-ready code, we use generative AI with appropriate Prompt Engineering techniques to build 60-80%, and the remaining 20% of the code is fine-tuned by our technical experts to ensure that it is aligned with our enterprise architecture stands.
Prompt Engineering Capabilities
Whether you're updating existing monolithic legacy applications (such as .NET or J2EE) to identify their components, dependencies, and potential areas for improvement, or you're unlocking the full potential of the cloud for your software solutions, we can help.
Our team employs the tenets of prompt engineering to ensure the ethical, secure, and effective utilization of AI models within your application.
Specialists in Legacy System Migration and Integration
Integrating new systems with legacy infrastructure can be a challenge for multiple reasons. You need the right team on board to assist. Applications will need to keep up with the latest technologies. We offer application modernization services to help your organization stay ahead of the competition and keep up with the ever-evolving digital landscape.
One technology that is gaining popularity in the Information Management Industry is ChatGPT. It is ...
One of the biggest challenges for private organizations is a poor employee retention rate. The abili...