Companies are modernizing their legacy applications to make them digital-age-ready. They are also in...
Discover actionable insights
With the increasing use of digital channels and the growing importance of data analytics, organizations need to modernize their platforms by integrating with various digital tools and cloud platforms, to comply with regulations and industry standards, support compliance and security requirements.
Keep pace with the latest technologies
Modernization of legacy business applications is essential for organizations to stay competitive in today’s digital world.
Organizations need to systematically improve their existing applications, databases, and processes to take advantage of modern technology investments such as Microsoft 365, Power Automate, Power Platforms, Salesforce and much more.
By leveraging the latest technology investments, organizations can increase operational efficiency, reduce costs, and gain a competitive edge in the marketplace.
Overcoming the challenges of developing a successful business case to modernize your application portfolios
We offer application modernization services to help your organization stay ahead of the competition and keep up with the ever-evolving digital landscape. Our team of experts will work with you to assess your existing application architecture and develop a plan to modernize and upgrade your business applications.
How can Proventeq help?
- We perform detailed assessment of your current applications, an evaluation of the technology investments, and a detailed plan to migrate your applications to modern platforms.
- M365, Power Automate, Power Platforms, and Salesforce all provide powerful tools and features that can be used to modernize your legacy business applications.
- Determine the best technology to use for your modernization projects this may include technologies such as cloud computing, analytics and intelligence, and digital engineering.
- Migrate your existing data and applications to a modern cloud-first model, develop custom solutions, and integrate your existing systems with the new technologies.
- Consider the security implications of modernizing your legacy business applications, and ensure that your data and applications are secure and compliant with industry regulations.
We can perform a discovery of all applications in your organization, analyze their usage, assess their performance and cost, and finally determine how best to optimize the portfolio.
Additionally, Proventeq can remove an application from your organization’s server, disabling access to the application, and ensuring all data associated with the application is securely backed up and stored.
Application Cloud Migration
We can also transfer your organization's existing applications, services, and data to a cloud computing environment. It involves moving applications, data, and other IT elements from an on-premises or legacy system to a cloud-based infrastructure.
Legacy Application Modernization
We can update your existing legacy application to a newer version of the same application, or to a completely different application and re-architect the application to be more service-oriented and cloud-based.
We also ensure that your applications are optimized to provide the best possible user experience. We can replace outdated applications, consolidate multiple applications into one, or leverage cloud-based solutions.
Customization & Integration
We combine application assessment, design, development, and testing activities to bring your application up to date and tailored to meet your operational goals. We can also develop APIs and other integration points to connect the application to other systems.
Modernizing and integration your Salesforce with SharePoint can help you streamline your license cost while increasing data storage capacity
Turn your legacy business application modernization into an opportunity
Reduce operational expenses
Increase security compliance
In today’s business world, data is more important than ever before. Large businesses need to be able...
Proventeq's Content Analyser allows for an in-depth discovery and analysis, which analyses numerous ...