Technical Sales Support
Are you interested in Technical Sales Support, focusing on Digital Workplaces (M365, SharePoint), ECM /Content Services, Process Automation (Power Apps), and Case Platforms (Salesforce) ?
Proventeq UK Company Intro
Proventeq is a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work and a Microsoft Content AI Partner Program Charter Member, with a global customer base in more than 25 countries. We are a specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focused on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine Learning.
Our customers include UK, USA, UAE, and Australian government departments and enterprises in a wide range of domains including space, financial services, engineering, research, legal, manufacturing, and more. Proventeq has headquarters in the UK and offices in Dubai, India, and USA. Despite our global footprint, our nimble team retains a close-knit feel.
At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new. We offer flexible working, an open culture, and opportunities for career progression.
If you are an ambitious Technical Sales Support person with strong technical skills in Microsoft content management workplace solutions, SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams, who can grasp emerging technologies and will relish collaborating with clients and partners to drive adoption and productivity in the UK, India & the USA, then this is a great time to join an innovative company.
Reporting to the Senior Technical Account Manager as the Technical Sales Support you will;
- Work with clients & partners, advising on best practice, strategy, roadmaps & policies for Microsoft 365 / SharePoint/Power Platform solutions
- Prepare & deliver technical presentations on product for customers
- Prepare proposals & presentations supporting the sales development process
- Identifying new O365/SharePoint, Power Platforms enhancements, e.g. Syntex & Viva, making recommendations
- Ability to cross-sell/Up-sell Proventeq products & solutions to the existing/new customers
- Share knowledge with teams across geographies on new trends & technologies
- Sound technical experience in Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), .Net, Java based applications/products
- The ability to collaborate and build relationships with clients, partners & stakeholders, identifying need & making recommendations
- Case Management Platforms like Salesforce, Dynamics or similar
- Experience of other ECM or content & document management solutions will be highly beneficial (e.g. OpenText, Hyland, IBM FileNet, EMC Documentum, Oracle, Perceptive, Saperion, ELO Digital, SR Solutions, EASY Software, iManage, Alfresco, M-Files, Dropbox, Box, Laserfiche, etc.) • Full awareness of the presales process working with internal sales teams and clients
- Full awareness of the presales process working with internal sales teams and clients
- Assistance with proposals & client presentations
- Be able to grasp new concepts & technologies and their application – AI /ML
- Some experience of research and producing competitor analysis.
Softer skills will include strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to spearhead developments in this space across the geographies, and an enthusiastic, collaborative, resourceful, methodical, and can-do approach. A strong customer focus is a must with excellent prioritization and personal organization skills and the ability to gain support, manage and influence expectations. You’ll be able to work on a hybrid basis working from home with the ability to travel to the Reading office when required to attend meetings.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com