HR Administrator - Job description intro
Do you work in an administrative role and are now seeking a progressive role within a growing company?
Due to rapid company growth, we are looking for an HR Administrator to assist with the daily HR/Admin processes and to respond to general HR enquiries. You will be inputting and maintaining accurate and timely employee data and updating records within our HR System. You will assist the HR Manager on a variety of projects across the full HR remit, including Recruitment and Selection, Employee Wellbeing, Learning and Development, Talent Management and Succession Planning, and Performance Management. You will help coordinate and implement our HR policies and processes and will work towards seeking ways of continuing to improve the employee experience.
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint, our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
- To act as a point of contact for day-to-day general HR enquiries, providing information and guidance in line with Company policies/guidelines, and responding to queries in a timely manner
- The regular monitoring of the HR email account and dealing with queries, as appropriate
- To take on the regular HR administrative duties and supporting on a variety of Company Admin and HR projects, e.g., collation of data for monthly reports
- To assist with the Recruitment and Selection process e.g., liaising with our Marketing Department for uploading adverts, content, and Job Descriptions onto our website, the scheduling of interviews, assisting with obtaining Right to Work documentation, undertaking the required employment checks, maintaining applicant tracker etc.
- Creating New Starter employee records and maintaining accurate and up to date records on the HR System (HRIS), ensuring adherence to GDPR regulations.
- To assist with the onboarding of employees
- To assist with the preparation and issuing of employment contracts, and on future contractual changes (e.g., salary increases), under the guidance of the Recruitment Specialist and/or the HR Manager.
- To assist with the scheduling and recording of employees training courses, as required.
- To monitor employee absence records
- To assist with ensuring any regular/annual HR processes are delivered and recorded, and that appropriate follow up occurs, on any actions required
- To build positive working relationships with all employees
- To work closely with the Proventeq HR Team on an ad-hoc project basis, and to ensure a consistency of approach across all HR policies and processes.
- To liaise with payroll on any monthly changes, and to satisfactorily resolve any queries
- To assist with employee benefits enrolment and the maintenance of reporting records
- To assist with internal HR-related communications and create postings on employee work celebrations notifications, on Yammer/Microsoft Teams
- To escalate any complex HR issues to the HR Manager
- To assist the HR Manager and Company Directors on any additional, similar level, ad hoc administration requests, as and when required
- Previous experience of working in an HR Department or having an HR-related Certificate would be advantageous. (e.g., CPP qualified or working towards CIPD)
- Intermediate-Proficient IT skills - Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to process information accurately, and to analyse and manipulate data for reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and time-management skills
- Ability to prioritise your own workload and proactive in resolving issues
- Ability to build trust and strong working partnerships with colleagues
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail
- The drive to seek continuous improvement on processes for improved efficiency
- A compassionate and professional approach, especially to deal with sensitive HR matters
- Flexibility and adaptability
- A working knowledge of an HR System and/or working with databases
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
A competitive salary dependent upon experience and qualifications
Private health insurance
Life assurance (4 x salary)
25 days’ holiday per year, plus the 8 statutory UK Bank Holidays
Continual training and development opportunities
Note: Currently, due to Covid-19, this position will be accepted on working from home basis. Please note that our offices are based in Reading, so the ability to also work from our Reading location (on a regular basis) in the near future would be required.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com