5+ years of experience
- Build a competent technical team for global delivery
- Provide guidance and insights to upper management on the product development roadmap
- Delegate technical responsibilities to the Team Leads and monitor the progress of the deliverables
- Timely technical deliveries, within the budget
- Leading the delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently. Review all work produced by the development team
- Managing multiple projects and customers at any point in time
- A degree in Computers Science is a must, a degree in Business is nice to have
- 5+ years of experience in customer stakeholder management, leadership, and ECM or Content Services domain will be required.
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS),.Net, Java-based application/product development background and progressed into a technical delivery manager or principal consultant
- Strong development background in the career path, strong techno-functional skills with the ability to liaise with client stakeholders and help clients develop technology and solution roadmaps.
- Good resource planning skills
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Flexibility to operate in a cross-functional, high paced environment with a can-do attitude
What we offer Above par remuneration package Discretionary performance bonus Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression Please note: The office base will be Pune, however currently you will need to be able to work from home. To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org