SharePoint .Net Developer
UK Company Description 2021
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint, our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
To meet the rapid increase in SharePoint online adoption, we are looking for a strong SharePoint developer/architect to join our growing team. As a Microsoft Gold Partner based in Thames Valley, we have a global customer base including the UK, US and Australian government departments and organizations across a range of commercial, industrial, and professional sectors.
- Design and development of SharePoint apps and software products targeting SharePoint using the latest versions of SharePoint Framework and APIs, C#/.Net and SQL Server.
- Technical engagement with clients for SharePoint online implementation
- Code reviews and mentoring of junior developers
- Writing technical design documents
- A minimum of 5 year's experience of software development
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365 development
- SharePoint CSOM API
- Experience developing provider-hosted SharePoint Add-ins and delivering SharePoint migration projects
- Excellent communication skills, including client-facing abilities
- Knowledge of Azure development would be a distinct advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to work on cutting edge solutions and SharePoint applications using the latest Microsoft technologies.
At Proventeq, you will have the opportunity to grow with the organisation, and enjoy being supported and empowered to learn new technologies.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working and performance-based incentives for the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com