SharePoint .Net Developer
Proventeq are a provider of specialist SharePoint migration and productivity solutions to organisations across the globe. To meet the rapid increase in SharePoint online adoption, we are looking for a strong SharePoint developer/architect to join our growing team. As Microsoft Gold Partner based in Thames Valley, we have a global customer base including UK, US and Australian government departments and organisations across a range of commercial, industrial and professional sectors.
- Design and development of SharePoint apps and software products targeting SharePoint using the latest versions of SharePoint Framework and APIs, C#/.Net and SQL Server.
- Technical engagement with clients for SharePoint online implementation
- Code reviews and mentoring of junior developers
- Writing technical design documents
- A minimum of 5 year's experience of software development
- Excellent knowledge of SharePoint and Office 365 development
- SharePoint CSOM API
- Experience developing provider-hosted SharePoint Add-ins and delivering SharePoint migration projects
- Excellent communication skills, including client-facing abilities
- Knowledge of Azure development would be a distinct advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to work on cutting edge solutions and SharePoint applications using the latest Microsoft technologies.
At Proventeq, you will have the opportunity to grow with the organisation, and enjoy being supported and empowered to learn new technologies.
The position offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working and performance-based incentives for the right candidate.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org