Sales Development Representative (Inside Sales)
Intro Sales Dev role UK
We are looking for an experienced, articulate, and results-driven Sales Development Representative to join our growing team and develop our outbound sales strategy. This key role will support the ongoing growth of the business and offers the opportunity for professional development and promotion.
Proventeq UK Company Intro_Technical Sales Support
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
- Research activities to identify prospects and create interest with potential customers and business partners
- Creating sales pipelines and opportunities through outbound activities to include qualified cold calling, email outreach and social selling
- Building a sales pipeline against a monthly target
- Working with Sales teams developing target lists and qualifying inbound and outbound leads
- Working closely with sales and marketing to develop campaigns and the go-to-market strategy
- A good education
- Good experience in outbound sales, preferably in a B2B/ECM technology organization
- Experience of directly approaching individuals and nurturing leads
- Experience of working with and supporting Business Development Managers
- Record of running campaigns using lead generation tools, HubSpot
- Knowledge of lead generation tools such as Zoominfo, Linkedin Sales Navigator, Leadfeeder
- Knowledge of lead generation tools such as Leadfeeder, LinkedIn Sales Navigator & Zoominfo
- Experience with Microsoft M365 products and the partner model
- Excellent interpersonal, telephone and influencing skills
Softer skills will include ambition, drive, and enthusiasm, excellent communication and written skills with a positive and relaxed telephone manner, a collaborative approach and the ability to influence outcomes. The office base will be Reading, however, currently, you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org