Minimum of 6+ years’ demonstrable experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance
- Lead the Quality Assurance for Proventeq products and projects, including Test Planning, Test Design, Test Execution and Test Closure.
- Organize and lead initiatives to improve test processes, extend the use of tools / frameworks (where appropriate) for test automation and develop team members to improve efficiency.
- Work with Product owners, Project Managers and Stakeholders to identify testing needs, methods and acceptance criteria.
- Working closely with Proventeq offshore teams in India & Czechia.
- Facilitating and participating in all Agile ceremonies: Sprint planning, demos, retrospectives, etc.
- Minimum of 6+ years’ demonstrable experience in Software Testing & Quality Assurance, both manual and automated
- Proven experience in devising and implementing automated testing, ability to coach and mentor colleagues in automated testing techniques
- Automated testing experience of applications developed using React, REST API based integration techniques
- Performance and security testing of SaaS based applications
- Good understanding of SDLC and strong experience in different types of testing – system testing, regression testing, performance testing, UAT etc
- Experience of establishing and driving QA strategy and processes for software products
- Experience in quality assurance for SharePoint, Teams, or M365 related apps and solutions, SharePoint migration and/or data migration projects
- Experience in testing SaaS applications developed and hosted using Azure Cloud Platform, serverless technology and components like Azure Web API, Functions, Logic Apps etc
- Good understanding of database technologies and strong experience in using SQL queries for data verification, analysis of test data and test automation scripts
- Experience of writing, preparing and maintaining test plans, scripts & reports
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, Defect Tracking and DevOps tools such as Azure DevOps, JIRA etc
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail, ability to remain organized and meet deadlines
- Flexibility to operate in a cross functional, high paced environment with a can-do attitude
Good To Have Skills
- Knowledge of testing document classification using AI/ML technologies
To be a successful QA Lead you should demonstrate strong technology skills and also leadership and teamwork skills. You should demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You should also have good understanding of Content Services landscape, API led application development using React integrated against Content management platforms ideally SharePoint and Office 365.