Proventeq India_company Intro_ Duplicate 3
Proventeq India Pvt.Ltd is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint, our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
There has been an increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in Cloud migration, making now a great time to join an innovative, internationally expanding company.
Proventeq is looking for a strong Software QA Lead to join our growing team. We are a specialist provider of Cloud and Enterprise Content Migration solutions, with a global customer base including UK, US, and Australian government departments and organizations in a wide range of domains. Interested candidates should have strong experience in product testing and technical troubleshooting.The QA/Software QA Lead will be responsible for designing testing scenarios and conducting hands-on software testing activities for the Proventeq Migration Accelerator product, test case reviews, and mentoring of the Junior QA Engineer.
- 7+ years of experience
- Should have fluent oral and written communication skills.
- Should have experience in .Net projects.
- Development and QA Processes: Knowledge of Agile, Waterfall software development processes. Test Plan, Test Strategy, Functional Testing Types, Load Testing, Data Analysis, Reporting, Defect Life Cycle etc.
- Defect tracking tools: Knowledge of tools like TFS, QC, JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- SQL Server: Ability to construct SQL queries for data testing, analyze test data using SQL queries.
- Content Services: Good understanding of Content Services concepts used by popular Content and Collaboration platforms like SharePoint.
- Candidate should have excellent Aptitude, Attitude, Questioning or Clarification, Clear Understanding of concepts.
- Should have team lead experience
- Must have experience in client coordination.
- Project & Technical Lead
- Development and QA Processes
- Defect tracking tools
- Strong Database knowledge- SQL Server
- Client Management & Engagement
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Content Migration domain and related tools or products experiences would be a plus.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
Private health insurance
Please note: The office base will be Pune, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com