.Net Lead Developer/Technical Team Lead
Proventeq India_company Intro_
Proventeq India Pvt.Ltd is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint, our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
There has been an increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in Cloud migration, making now a great time to join an innovative, internationally expanding company.
- Design and development of software product(s) using latest versions of C#/.Net, Azure APIs and SQL Server
- Code reviews and Mentoring of Junior Developers
- Writing technical design documents
- Technical engagement with customers for project execution
- 5 - 9 years of software development experience
- Strong software development skills using C# & .Net
- Hands-on experience in developing high-performance multithreaded applications and software products
- Good knowledge of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Experience in leading software development using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing abilties
- Azure APIs
- Microsoft SharePoint or any other ECM.CMS system
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
This is an excellent opportunity to work on cutting-edge software solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies. You will have the opportunity to grow with the organization and enjoy being supported and empowered to learn new technologies.
The role offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working and performance-based bonus on offer for the right candidates.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com