Lead Developer/Technical Team Lead (designate)
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
@Lead Developer/Technical Team Lead (designate) Content
- Designing and developing software using the latest version of C#/.Net, Reactjs, Azure APIs and SQL Server
- Writing technical design documents
- Technical engagement with customers for project execution
- Code reviews and mentoring of Junior Developers
- A proven track record in software development using C#, .NET
- Hands-on experience in developing high-performance multithreaded applications and software products
- Good knowledge of SQL Server 2014/2016/2019
- Experience in leading software development using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of SharePoint or any other ECM/CMS system, ReactJS.Net, and Messaging frameworks such as Kafka will be a strong advantage.
- Softer skills will include an enthusiastic, collaborative, analytical and methodical approach with strong written and spoken communication skills; a commitment to service quality and customer service, and the ability to gain the support of others, manage expectations and influence outcomes.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
Competitive base + benefits The office base will be Reading, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org