Lead Developer/Technical Team Lead (designate)
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services; content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE and India, our client is uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for their international enterprise customers across several sectors. Proventeq’s flagship product “Migration Accelerator” will soon be joined by a new product line Content Insights and Intelligent Migration using AI/Machine Learning. 2021 will bring an expansion in business growth and people. This is then a great time to join a global but nimble, innovative team as a Lead Developer – Team Lead designate.
- Designing and developing software using the latest version of C#/.Net, Reactjs, Azure APIs and SQL Server
- Writing technical design documents
- Technical engagement with customers for project execution
- Code reviews and mentoring of Junior Developers
- A proven track record in software development using C#, .NET
- Hands-on experience in developing high-performance multithreaded applications and software products
- Good knowledge of SQL Server 2014/2016/2019
- Experience in leading software development using Agile/Scrum methodology
- Knowledge of SharePoint or any other ECM/CMS system, ReactJS.Net, and Messaging frameworks such as Kafka will be a strong advantage.
- Softer skills will include an enthusiastic, collaborative, analytical and methodical approach with strong written and spoken communication skills; a commitment to service quality and customer service, and the ability to gain the support of others, manage expectations and influence outcomes.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
Competitive base + benefits The office base will be Reading, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org