Full Stack Developer - C#/.NET, ReactJS & microservices
Are you keen to bring your strong technology skills, full stack development tools, Reactjs, API & M365 to re-platform existing components to new React & Microservices based cloud developments?
Proventeq is a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work and a Microsoft Content AI Partner Program Charter Member, with a global customer base in more than 25 countries. We are a specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focused on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine Learning.
Our customers include UK, USA, UAE, and Australian government departments and enterprises in a wide range of domains including space, financial services, engineering, research, legal, manufacturing, and more. Proventeq has headquarters in the UK and offices in Dubai, India, and USA. Despite our global footprint, our nimble team retains a close-knit feel.
At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new. We offer flexible working, an open culture, and opportunities for career progression.
- Full Stack development including web interfaces, databases, API integrations developed as per the defined standards
- Development of software components with re-usability in mind for future products
- Strong development governance for cloud based new product platform development
- Work and share knowledge in a team spread across multiple geographic locations
- Mentor team members in new development practices and trends in AI/M
- A degree level education, preferably in Computer Science
- A solid track record in software development experience using Reactjs, C#/.Net
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), and/or other cloud based modern content services platform
- Experience in developing SaaS based applications using Azure would be advantageous
- Knowledge of ELK and Kafka would also be advantageous
- Use of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- A strong technical aptitude and a "can do" attitude
- An enthusiastic, collaborative, analytical and methodical approach
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Experience working as a member of a team, operating flexibly in a cross functional, high paced environment with the ability to gain the support of others manage expectations and influence outcomes
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
Private health insurance
The office base will be Reading, however, currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com