2+ years of experience
- Work closely with the Proventeq product development team and professional services team in delivering Microsoft 365/SharePoint related projects, products and M365 apps for business
- Lead the technical architecture and design for SharePoint/M365 targeted solutions and migration projects
- Collaborate with clients & partners on modern workplace solutions provided by Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams etc), advise on best practices that drive adoption and productivity
- Identify the appropriate use of AI/ML technologies in Content Services and present innovative and alternate approaches to customers and partners
- Assist customers with Office 365 / SharePoint platform Governance, Strategy, Road Maps, Policies, Security and Compliance matters
- Identify new M365 / SharePoint enhancements (e.g Syntex, Viva) that may be relevant and make the appropriate technical recommendations to project stakeholders
- Work within a team spread across multiple geographic locations, share knowledge with team members on new trends and upcoming technologies
- Supporting sales team and partners in demos, webinars, training and other pre-sales activities
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Online and SharePoint on-premise (SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019) systems
- Experience in working on large scale migrations to SharePoint online from on-premise systems
- Career progression from a technical development background, with proven experience in the architecture, design and development of large & complex applications and services using Microsoft SharePoint (Online & On-premise) and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Proven experience in the development of SPFx web parts and extensions
- Proven experience and a solid understanding of Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI).
- Good knowledge of C#/.Net, SQL Server and Web technologies like React JS
- Knowledge of Azure Services/APIs/Functions
- Strong Technical leadership - should be able to propose/build technical solutions.
- Experience in Client Engagement - Requirements gathering, Solutioning, Proposals etc.
- Strong understanding of modern development methodologies and tools including Agile and DevOps methodologies
Good To Have Skills
- Content Migration domain and related tools or products experiences would be a definite plus.
What we offer Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression. Private health insurance Please note: The office base will be Pune, however currently you will need to be able to work from home. To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com