Proventeq India_company Intro_ Duplicate 3
Proventeq India Pvt.Ltd is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint, our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
There has been an increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in Cloud migration, making now a great time to join an innovative, internationally expanding company.
To build upon our recent success and to address the increased demand due to a surge in Cloud office adoption, we are looking for an experienced SharePoint Architect to strengthen our technical operations.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5+ years of experience in a similar role with an overall experience of 10+ years focused on SharePoint, O365 and C#/.Net and SQL Server, along with exceptional customer-facing experience.
- Work closely with the Proventeq product development team and professional services team in delivering Microsoft 365/SharePoint related projects, products and M365 apps for business
- Lead the technical architecture and design for SharePoint/M365 targeted solutions and migration projects
- Collaborate with clients & partners on modern workplace solutions provided by Microsoft 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Teams etc), advise on best practices that drive adoption and productivity
- Identify the appropriate use of AI/ML technologies in Content Services and present innovative and alternate approaches to customers and partners
- Assist customers with Office 365 / SharePoint platform Governance, Strategy, Road Maps, Policies, Security and Compliance matters
- Identify new M365 / SharePoint enhancements (e.g Syntex, Viva) that may be relevant and make the appropriate technical recommendations to project stakeholders
- Work within a team spread across multiple geographic locations, share knowledge with team members on new trends and upcoming technologies
- Supporting sales team and partners in demos, webinars, training and other pre-sales activities
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Online and SharePoint on-premise (SharePoint 2010/2013/2016/2019) systems
- Experience in working on large scale migrations to SharePoint online from on-premise systems
- Career progression from a technical development background, with proven experience in the architecture, design and development of large & complex applications and services using Microsoft SharePoint (Online & On-premise) and Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Proven experience in the development of SPFx web parts and extensions
- Proven experience and a solid understanding of Microsoft Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate and Power BI).
- Good knowledge of C#/.Net, SQL Server and Web technologies like React JS
- Knowledge of Azure Services/APIs/Functions
- Strong Technical leadership - should be able to propose/build technical solutions.
- Experience in Client Engagement - Requirements gathering, Solutioning, Proposals etc.
- Strong understanding of modern development methodologies and tools including Agile and DevOps methodologies
- Content Migration domain and related tools or products experiences would be a definite plus.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
Private health insurance
Please note: The office base will be Pune, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com