QA Engineer intro
Do you have experience in providing exceptional customer support and experience in .Net or SharePoint support ?
Proventeq India Pvt.Ltd is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint, our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
There has been an increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in Cloud migration, making now a great time to join an innovative, internationally expanding company.
QA Engineer main body
- 3 to 7 years of experience
- Must have experience in test automation such as Selenium/ETL
- Fluent oral and written English communication skills.
- Should have experience in .Net / SharePoint projects
- Must know about Agile, Waterfall software development processes. Test Plan, Test Strategy, Functional Testing Types, Load Testing, Data Analysis, Reporting, Defect Life Cycle etc.
- Should have worked on Defect tracking tools like TFS, QC, JIRA, Bugzilla etc.
- Must have the ability to construct SQL queries for data testing, analyze test data using SQL queries.
- Good understanding of Content Services concepts used by popular Content and Collaboration platforms like SharePoint.
- Candidate should have excellent Aptitude, Attitude, Questioning or Clarification, Clear Understanding of concepts.
- Development and QA Processes
- Defect tracking tools
- Strong Database knowledge- SQL Server
- Client Management & Engagement
- Knowledge of Agile Methodology
- Content Migration domain and related tools or products experiences would be a plus.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
Private health insurance
Please note: The office base will be Pune, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org