Proventeq is a Microsoft Solutions for Modern Work and a Microsoft Preferred Content AI Partner with a global customer base in over 25 countries. We are a specialist digital transformation solutions provider, focused on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine Learning. Our customers include UK, USA, UAE, and Australian government departments and enterprises in various domains including space, financial services, engineering, research, legal, manufacturing, and more. Proventeq has headquarters in the UK and offices in Dubai, India, and USA. Despite our global footprint, our nimble team retains a close-knit feel.
To build upon our recent success and to address the increased demand due to a surge in Cloud office migration, we are looking for an experienced Project Delivery Manager to strengthen our project management and governance processes, support technical operations, and increase customer satisfaction.
This role will be based at our Reading office. You’ll be able to work on a hybrid basis working from home with the ability to travel to the Reading office when required to attend meetings. Rest up with 25 days’ holiday per year
- Building and maintaining sound relationships with all clients and internal stakeholders.
- Evolving and implementing best practice project management standards.
- Identifying and agreeing customer requirements, putting project plans and SOWs in place.
- Maintaining strong governance across Proventeq deliverables across multiple client stakeholders.
- Working closely with Proventeq offshore delivery manager to get cross regional projects delivered.
- Leading the project delivery team, managing conflict, and ensuring the team's processes and tasks are carried out efficiently.
- Managing plan and budgets for the Proventeq projects.
- Managing multiple projects and customers at any point in time.
- Determining ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction and quality of deliverables..
- Assessing customer feedback and using creativity to establish, improve, and refine services.
- Remaining organized and meeting deadlines.
- A strong project management background with solid project delivery experience to external customers and a knowledge of system/data migrations is advantageous.
- 2+ years’ experience in customer stakeholder management, leadership, and ECM or Content Services domain will be required.
- 1+ years’ experience in running customer support projects and software development projects would be preferred.
- Microsoft 365, SharePoint, Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS), .Net, Java based application/product development background and progressed into a technical delivery manager.
- Complex, cross sector delivery experience, in finance or public sector.
- Sound development background in the career path, strong techno-functional skills with the ability to liaise with client stakeholders and help client develop technology and solution roadmaps.
- Good resource planning and budget management skills.
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to operate in a cross functional, high paced environment with a can-do attitude.
Competitive salary + Benefits
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for career progression.