Proventeq India Pvt.Ltd is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint, our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
There has been an increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in Cloud migration, making now a great time to join an innovative, internationally expanding company.
_.Net Developer main body
We are looking for an experienced .Net Developer with strong C#/.NET, web technologies, and SQL Server skills, product design and development experience, team leading and mentoring skills, sound knowledge of architecture/design patterns, and a good understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Design and development of software product(s) using latest versions of C#/.Net and SQL Server and popular content services platform
- Writing technical design documents
- Strong experience in C#.NET, SQL Server/Oracle RDBS, PostgreSQ
- Must have worked with multi-threading and performance tuning .NET Apps
- Sound knowledge on Web API, web services development and windows based applications
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns and OOPS Concepts
- Project delivery experience by using Agile and DevOps
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills
- Azure & Microsoft Cloud Services
- Azure API
- SharePoint add-ins
- SharePoint framework
- React JS, Knockout
- Data analytics
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression
Private health insurance
Please note: The office base will be Pune, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org