Graduate Software Engineer
Proventeq is a Microsoft Solutions Partner for Modern Work and a Microsoft Content AI Partner Program Charter Member, with a global customer base in more than 25 countries. We are a specialist provider of digital transformation solutions, focused on Microsoft 365 and other latest technologies such as AI/Machine Learning.
Our customers include UK, USA, UAE, and Australian government departments and enterprises in a wide range of domains including space, financial services, engineering, research, legal, manufacturing, and more. Proventeq has headquarters in the UK and offices in Dubai, India, and USA. Despite our global footprint, our nimble team retains a close-knit feel.
At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new. We offer flexible working, an open culture, and opportunities for career progression.
- Design and Development using latest versions of C#/.Net, SQL Server, Azure APIs and AI/ML technologies
- Providing technical assistance to customers/partners on product related queries
- Writing technical documentation
- Project execution and Client Support
- A first-class bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Strong technical aptitude and a “Can do” attitude
- Ambition and enthusiasm to learn the latest technologies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- C#/.Net and SQL Server knowledge
- Knowledge of Content Management systems
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
Private health insurance
Rest up with 25 days’ holiday per year
This role will be based at our Reading office in UK, however currently you will be able to work remotely.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org