Sales Development Representative (Inside Sales)
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services; content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE and India, our client is uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for their international enterprise customers, across several sectors. Proventeq’s flagship product “Migration Accelerator” will soon be joined by a new product line, Content Insights and Intelligent Migration using AI/Machine Learning. 2021 will see increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in Cloud migration. If you are passionate about technology, enjoy research then developing relationships with potential customers and the busy interaction of outbound sales, then this is a great time to join an innovative, internationally expanding company, supporting the marketing and sales activities.
- Research activities to identify prospects and create interest with potential customers and business partners.
- Creating sales pipelines and opportunities through outbound activities including qualified cold calling, email outreach and social selling.
- Being responsible for building a sales pipeline against a monthly target.
- Working with Sales teams to develop target lists and qualify inbound and outbound leads.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to develop campaigns and go-to-market strategy.
- Good experience in outbound sales, preferably in a B2B technology organisation.
- Experience of directly approaching individuals and nurturing leads.
- A track record of building a sales pipeline against a monthly target.
- Experience of working with and supporting Business Development Managers.
- Knowledge of lead generation tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Experience with a CRM particularly Dynamics CRM.
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and partners would be advantageous.
- Softer skills will include ambition, drive and enthusiasm, excellent communication and written skills with a positive and relaxed telephone manner, a collaborative approach and the ability to influence outcomes.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
Competitive base + bonus opportunity & benefits The office base will be Reading, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com