We, Proventeq India Pvt. Ltd. are Microsoft Gold Partner and a leading expert on SharePoint technologies. We are a specialist provider of cloud and Enterprise Content Migration solutions, with a global customer base including UK, US and Australian government departments and organizations in wide range of domains. We are looking for an power BI developer to join our growing team.
- Assist business analysts in developing, maintaining and supporting operational reports, dashboards, and scorecards solutions for clients in different industries dealing with various types of challenging data
- 2 - 7 years of experience
- Experience in creating Power BI reports that represent different findings and insights from the data using interactive charts and maps. Understanding of how the reports are leveraged within an organization
- Understanding of Data Modelling Techniques for Analytical Data - Facts, Dimensions, Measures
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server, SQL Azure. Good understanding of, and ability to use and explain all aspects of - relational database design, multidimensional database design, OLTP, OLAP, KPIs, Scorecards, and Dashboards
- Ability to connect to multiple datasets to bring all the relevant data together in one place and create reports that provide a consolidated view of the different sources
- Creation of advanced visualization like heat maps. Using Microsoft Power BI publisher for Excel, to take snapshots from insights in Excel, like PivotTables, Charts, and ranges and pin them to dashboards in Power BI
- Good understanding of the processes of data quality, cleansing and transformation. Upload of Power BI reports to Power BI online service, implement security and audit
- Scheduling of Power BI Datasets in online version and knowledge of viewing dashboards in Power BI mobile version
- Experience in embedding of Power BI Reports, Created Custom visuals using Custom Visuals SDK, Experience with Automated Data Refresh or similar tasks using API
- Good communication and leadership skills
You will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, and enjoy being supported and empowered to learn new technologies. Attractive remuneration package, flexible working and performance based bonus on offer for the right candidates.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com