.Net Lead Developer/Technical Team Lead
We are a Microsoft Gold Partner based in Thames Valley, looking for C#/.Net experts to join our growing team. We are a specialist provider of Cloud and Enterprise Content Migration solutions, with a global customer base including UK, US, Dubai and Australian government departments and organizations in wide range of domains. We are currently seeking candidates with strong C#/.NET and SQL Server skills, sound knowledge of architecture/design patterns and good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Design and development of software product(s) using latest versions of C#/.Net, Azure APIs and SQL Server
- Code reviews and Mentoring of Junior Developers
- Writing technical design documents
- Technical engagement with customers for project execution
- 5 - 9 years of software development experience
- Strong software development skills using C# & .Net
- Hands-on experience in developing high-performance multithreaded applications and software products
- Good knowledge of SQL Server 2012/2014/2016
- Experience in leading software development using Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and client-facing abilties
- Azure APIs
- Microsoft SharePoint or any other ECM.CMS system
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
This is an excellent opportunity to work on cutting-edge software solutions using the latest Microsoft technologies. You will have the opportunity to grow with the organisation and enjoy being supported and empowered to learn new technologies.
The role offers an attractive remuneration package, flexible working and performance-based bonus on offer for the right candidates.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org