Proventeq UK Company Intro 2022
Proventeq is a global leader in content productivity services. As a Microsoft Preferred Partner in Content Services with offices in the UK, US, UAE and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution and constantly challenged to try something new.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Marketing Assistant to join our growing team to support the development and implementation of our marketing strategy. This role involves working closely with the Marketing Manager as well as collaborating with our Sales and Development teams across all stages of the marketing process. Whilst primarily administrative, your insight will be welcomed to help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels. You will gain a broad range of marketing skills and experience in business-to-business marketing strategies.
- Provide operational support for marketing and sales
- Create marketing and sales materials (specific to copywriting)
- Support customer relationship management (CRM) database (Hubspot)
- Update website content using Liferay *a basic level of html and coding would be advantageous, however, training can be provided*
- Data collection and reporting against team goals
- Market and competitor research and analysis: generate interest and create sales opportunities (through coordinating and managing email campaigns, events, social and workshops)
- Assisting with events management (global)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office platforms
- Understanding of SEO and associated marketing principles
- Content creation experience (specific to written copy)
- Strong stakeholder management skills: we work with a range of clients and partners, that you will be required from time to time to engage with. Interpersonal skills and an ability to liaise comfortably with customers is important.
- Experience in B2B marketing
- Familiarity with marketing software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Bing Ads), Asana, Drupal, and HubSpot
- Interest in technology
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
Hybrid working with the ability to travel to Reading for face to face meetings and attend marketing events as required.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and some examples of your copywriting to firstname.lastname@example.org