IT New Business/ Partner Development Manager
Proventeq is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Preferred Partner for Content Services; content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for their international enterprise customers, across several sectors. Proventeq’s flagship product, Migration Accelerator, will soon be joined by a new product line, Content Insights and Intelligent Migration using AI/Machine Learning. 2021 will see increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in cloud migration. If you are an ambitious, high achiever, keen to have real influence in an expanding international software company, then this is a great time to join a global but nimble, innovative team as a Senior Sales lead developing the partner and direct sales in the UK and EMEA.
- Generating new sales via direct and partner channels, primarily focussing on enterprise customers requiring content migration - public and private sector
- Developing and managing partner strategy programs, maximising sales revenue from Channel and Alliance partners, co-selling and closing sales
- Maintaining close contacts and building strong relationships with Microsoft
- Working with the marketing team to harvest outbound campaigns
- A proven track record in Channel/Direct sales or Business development roles in IT Software solutions space UK & EMEA
- Solid sales experience in products & solutions targeting SharePoint/Office 365
- Business acumen to own Channel & Direct Sales accelerating revenue growth
- Knowledge of ECM & EFSS solutions
- Ability to deliver technical content to a technical and non-technical audience
- Partner engagement experience with Microsoft would be very advantageous
- Softer skills will include ambition, drive and enthusiasm, a level of gravitas and a collaborative approach with excellent communication and written skills and the ability to gain the support of others and influence outcomes.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
Competitive base + OTE & benefits The office base will be Reading, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com