We, Proventeq India Pvt. Ltd. are Microsoft Gold Partner and a leading expert on SharePoint technologies. We are a specialist provider of cloud and Enterprise Content Migration solutions, with a global customer base including UK, US and Australian government departments and organizations in wide range of domains. We are looking for an power BI developer to join our growing team.
- Cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver DevOps infrastructure.
- Adopt best practices to guarantee a robust and stable CI/CD process to increase efficiency and achieve even 100% automation.
- 3 - 5 years of experience
- Good Understanding of agile and other development processes Strong knowledge on CI/CD processes and tools, Deploying, configuring and automating CI-CD Release pipeline
- Experience deploying Micro services in Service Fabric Clusters and Docker
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS along with Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud technologies
- Experience implementing code analysis tools like SonarQub
- Good knowledge of Azure Services for Compute, Storage, Network and OS and DB
- Knowledge of IaaS, PaaS, SaaS along with Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud technologies Design for cloud and deploy resilient, HA, scalable & DR architectures
- Experience in migrating on premise applications to Cloud Proficiency with the Azure CLI
- Strong working knowledge of Container Services - Docker/ Kubernettes (AKS)
- Familiar with networking and security concepts (VNet, Subnet, NSG, Load balance etc.) Familiar with Linux and/or Windows operating systems
- Experience in Enterprise VPN and Azure virtual LAN with Data Center
- Experience using automation tools (ARM, PowerShell)
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory Extensive experience with version control systems like TFS / Git and their use in release management, branching, merging, and integration strategies
- Good understanding of Jenkins, Azure Pipelines, Docker Repository etc
- Responsible for the managing Azure Infrastructure
- Knowledge of monitoring, logging and cost management tools that integrate with Azure Experience in handling L2 and L3 Support
- Proficient in continuous monitoring, cost optimization, resource management, enforce cloud best practices & security
- Azure Certifications are highly desired significant hands on experience may be substituted: 1. Azure Infrastructure Solutions certification (70-533) 2. Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification – (70-532)
You will have the opportunity to grow with the organization, and enjoy being supported and empowered to learn new technologies. Attractive remuneration package, flexible working and performance based bonus on offer for the right candidates.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com