Proventeq India_company Intro_ Duplicate 3
Proventeq India Pvt.Ltd is a Microsoft Gold Partner and a Microsoft Content Services Chartered Partner Member for content migration and digital workplace solutions. With offices in the UK, US, UAE, and India, we are uniquely positioned to be able to develop and deploy best-in-class capabilities for our international enterprise customers. Despite our global footprint, our small but nimble team retains a family feel. At Proventeq you will be inspired by innovation, recognized for your contribution, and constantly challenged to try something new.
There has been an increased opportunity for business growth, due in part to the surge in Cloud migration, making now a great time to join an innovative, internationally expanding company.
We are looking for a dynamic and experienced UI Developer who can translate creative software design concepts and ideas into reality. The ideal candidate should have at least 2+ years of experience in a similar role.
- The candidate must be proficient in HTML, CSS and SCSS
- Must be well versed in Bootstrap classes and usage
- Must have experience with responsive web layouts from mobiles to tablets to desktop screens
- Proficient with Git-based version control
- Aware of Agile Methodology terminology
- Should know gulp.js
- jQuery, Node and NPM
- Exposure to any one of them- ReactJS / Angular / VueJS would be added advantage
- Content Migration domain and related tools or products experiences would be a plus.
Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage:
What we offer
Competitive salary + discretionary performance bonus
Flexible working, open culture, and opportunities for fast career progression.
Private health insurance
Please note: The office base will be Pune, however currently you will need to be able to work from home.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org